Friday, July 13, 2007

I haven't written in a while.

At least not here. I have been laying out the bone structure for my fantasy tale. The world is beautiful at the moment, but as I dig into the layout I can rip pieces of the beautiful exterior away. I can show the world the truthful human situations I have planned, ugly as they are, and leave their emotions stripped bare.

I'm not writing at the moment, I am scatter brained as you might well notice in my writing. I just spent the day dancing through the game of life and love. My head still spins and my body still shivers with the remnants of my girlish giddiness.

1 comment:

Bri said...

Hey - have you thought about doing Friday Snippets? It would be great to get to read some of your writing - if you don't know what it is, mosey over to Have Goggles and check out my posts on Fridays. There's a whole community of us doing it. Hope the writing comes easier - and I can't wait to see some of your fantasy stuff. :)