Monday, June 11, 2007

I know I say this a few times each year...but I truly think I have found a story line that I am in love with, and is not so extravagant as my other hour thought out epics. If that even makes sense. I'm excited...Title something along the lines of The Gate Key, such a great fantasy with some of the elements I've clung to in other stories.----And since the blogger thing is acting like a retard and not letting me form a new paragraph!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On a great note!!!! I have finally figured out my magic system! I wanted something unique but reminiscent of one of my favorite magic systems...without looking like I copied. This is different, it is perfect and I am in love with the simplistic and complex workings of it!

6 comments:

Bri said...

Hey! That sounds like a pretty interesting idea - and the title "The Gate Key" is pretty great too. I'll add you to my blogroll and can't wait to hear more about what you're writing about.

bri

P. Scribbles said...

I never thought about setting rules to magic systems. I don't even know where to start. Where did you start?

Love the title.

P. Scribbles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P. Scribbles said...

Thanks. I'll read up.

P. Scribbles said...

Should I delete that comment to hide the truth then?

I'm not sure who is going to get the magic. It may be an incremental thing. I don't want it to be a destined or pre-ordained. It will create a lot of work for me but there needs to be more than one system also. There's more than one religion in reality so there should be more than one in an alternate reality...I feel tired from thinking about it already.

P. Scribbles said...

Ok. I can see how it works then. I won't take your system. Should I delete your comment so no one else will or should I leave it? I understand what you told me and have begun outlining my own ideas.